home logic laundry basket

Description. Keep stray laundry at bay with laundry baskets and hampers for your home. The best overall laundry basket we tested was the SAMMART Collapsible Plastic Laundry Basket. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. If you have more room, or a dedicated space for laundry, and want to pre-sort your items, the Honey-Can-Do SRT-01235 Heavy-Duty Triple Laundry Sorter is the pick for you. The Yamazaki Steel Basket comes fully assembled and is made of powder-coated white steel and ash veneer handles. Ideal for a dirty clothes hamper or to organize toys, balls, and sports equipment. Dena Ogden has been writing professionally since 2015, and has published over 200 pieces with numerous digital outlets. The SAMMART basket isn't the only great basket out there, though. Where was this my whole life?! Honey-Can-Do Heavy-Duty Triple Laundry Sorter, Sterilite 1.25 Bushel Ultra HipHold Laundry Basket, A curved basket for lovers of hip hugger style, Honey-Can-Do SRT-01235 Heavy-Duty Triple Laundry Sorter, Yamazaki Tosca Steel Wire Laundry Basket in Large, A classic workhorse: Sterilite Stacking Laundry Basket, A curved basket: Sterilite 1.25 Bushel Ultra HipHold Laundry Basket, Our hamper pick: Mind Reader 50 Liter Laundry Hamper, A laundry sorter built to last: Honey-Can-Do SRT-01235 Heavy-Duty Triple Laundry Sorter, An attractive option for smaller loads: Yamazaki Tosca Steel Wire Laundry Basket in Large, The best laundry backpack: Azhido Laundry Backpack Bag, Seville Classics Water Hyacinth Lidded Oval Double Laundry Hamper, The Sterilite 2-Bushel (71 L) Ultra Laundry Basket, Sterilite 1.5 Bushel Ultra Square Laundry Basket, Yamazaki Rolling Wire Basket Steel + Wood, Organize It All Neu Home Foldable Freestanding Laundry Basket, West Elm Woven Seagrass Baskets Collection, Container Store Grey Montauk Round Hamper, Household Essentials Hanging Cotton Canvas Laundry Hamper Bag, Smart Design Deluxe Mesh Pop Up Laundry Hamper (previously known as DAZZ Deluxe), The Ultimate Washing Machine Capacity and Load Size Guide, Remodeling Tips For A Safe, Convenient Laundry Room, How a Laundry Sorter Gave Me My Weekends Back. By Hefty. But to call it "large capacity" is a little misleading. This sturdy laundry backpack has padded, adjustable straps to comfortably fit many body types, and it holds more than an extra-large load of laundry. No matter how we procure products, they all go through the same tests and must meet the same strict criteria to make the best-of cut. New ideas have helped produce a complete line of laundry, kitchen organization, drawer organization and storage, and sinkware products. In testing, one of our favorite things about this basket was that the built-in handles feel secure so that you can carry large and heavy loads without fear of it breaking. However, when putting together this list, we did include hamper-like options that are as easy to carry as traditional baskets. However, the proper tools can make the task as smooth as possible, and one of the best ways you can count on to get your clothes from points A to B is a reliable laundry basket. There are plastic and wire baskets in different sizes and shapes to choose from. The reinforced stitching remained intact even after multiple uses and trips through the washing machine. So keep your space tidy and your dirty clothes out of sight, or give the routine a hint of vitality and your home a hearty dose of style with Sophia & William laundry hampers and baskets. However, we do recognize that style and size can come down to personal preference and laundry habits, so take a close look at the colors and measurements to ensure they'll suit yours. Be it bushel, handwoven, plastic or canvas, Targets got it all. KJ Callihan, Camryn Rabideau, and Mackenzie Dunn contributed additional research and reporting for this piece. The frame itself cannot be collapsed or folded, which we thought was counterintuitive to the x-frame design. Home Logicis a leader in the laundry category. We just wouldn't recommend it as a go-to laundry basket. There are some cut-outs for ventilation, but most of the basket is made with sturdy plastic that you can easily wipe down when necessary. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The Sterilite 1.25 Bushel Ultra HipHold Laundry Basket is curved on one side to make it easier for some people to prop the baskets weight on their hip. Co. | All Rights Reserved. Despite my initial hesitation about the movable handles on this model, my testing and other testers feedback assured me that they were solidbut if you prefer to not have moving parts on your basket, opt for the curved basket pick with cut-out handles. The 2 bushel capacity is perfect for large families. This laundry basket feels like it's made for busy people. #1 Home Improvement Retailer. The Azhido backpack, loaded here in front of a washing machine, comes in five colors, including this charcoal gray. Shop Wayfair for the best 1.25 bushel home logic laundry basket. Really, we had no major complaints about this basket and in fact, we gave it perfect scores across the board after using it. Third handle and curved side for carrying on hip, Color-blocked design might not suit all tastes. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2022. I was all about the teal. This spacious, reliable gem of a laundry bag is made with a waterproof fabric and a metal frame for stability. The Mind Reader Hamper does not have as ample ventilation as our basket picks, but it still provides decent airflow. As one of the most recognizable brands in housewares, Home Logic offers a full line of laundry, kitchen, and organizational solutions for the home. She has written for The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, and many other publications. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2022, It's a little small. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2022. She currently lives in Boston with her husband and son. HMS Home Logic 1.5 Bushel White Laundry Basket Visit the HMS Store 15 ratings Currently unavailable. Easy to carry heavy laundry loads #2134. The Sterilite 2-Bushel (71 L) Ultra Laundry Basket is the sibling of our two top picks but lacks the hip-hold or adjustable handle features. Free shipping. As far as tall, open hampers go, the Yamazaki Wood Handle Round Basket looks attractive, but the holes were too big to keep small items like baby socks or delicate lingerie from falling out when transported around the house. Here at The Spruce, we want to ensure we fully stand behind every product we recommend and that when we say something is the best, we mean it. The external front pocket can carry a 50-fluid-ounce detergent bottle, dryer sheets, and a bag of quarters. Home Logicis a brand of HMS Mfg. Pretty convenient to clean and wash regularly! A big dealbreaker was weak handles, which are bearing the brunt of the stress and need to not only be firmly affixed but also sit comfortably in your handsnot cut into them painfully or wobble and snap off as you walk. Baskets are open on top and usually wider than tall, and they are intended for transporting laundry from one place to another. Hampers, on the other hand, tend to live in closets and bedrooms and are meant to collect your dirty laundry day-to-day. With three sturdy handles and a curved rim on one side, the plastic Sterilite 1.25 Bushel Ultra HipHold Laundry Basket gives you two options for holding it. I had to cross off several different models from my list after they broke during testing. Compared with the cloth or mesh ones, #Pansyling Plastic Collapsible Hanging Laundry Baskets# don`t require you to wash it every time they get wet, and they are not easy to absorb and remain the sweat or other dirty liquid. Co. is certified as a womens business enterprise by the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) | California Consumer Privacy Act | Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information or Limit Use - CA Residents Only, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, is certified as a womens business enterprise by the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) |, | Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information or Limit Use - CA Residents Only. Fits in closets and on top of laundry machines. Caroeas 22" Rolling Slim Laundry Basket with Stand Foldable Waterproof Sorter and Organizer on Wheels Tall Thin Dirty Laundry Hamper Basket Home Corner Bin (Slim 22",Grey) 4.2 (26,093) $1798$24.99 Promotion Available FREE delivery Mon, Mar 6 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon They can even be a cute addition to your space if you choose them to be! If youre not planning on filling it to the brim, we think this versatile model could work well for some people. I personally find serenity and a feeling of control in neatly folded stacks of clean laundry, and I prefer a basket that is wide enough to carry my folded laundry back to my dresser. This size makes it great for a standard load of laundry, but not necessarily oversized or super large loads. Perfect for saving space in small laundry rooms and closets, the CleverMade Collapsible Fabric Laundry Basket is lightweight, comfortable to carry, and roomy. I couldnt fold my clean clothes and easily place them back into this deep hamper, so for those who prefer doing this, I would recommend also picking up a basket. The cloth liner is washable, making it great for many uses (cold water . Our journalists combine independent research with (occasionally) over-the-top testing so you can make quick and confident buying decisions. Home Logic 2.5bu 2pk Lamper Laundry Baskets White. Each bag carries about one large load of laundry. The hard plastic ones are easy to clean, as are the kind with outside casing and a bag or liner inside, she says. Its also smalla grown adult would likely fill this up in just a few days. by Sarah Bogdan and Leigh Krietsch Boerner. Basket size is often measured in bushels or litersa basket that can hold one bushel is a good size for one or two people, while a two-bushel basket (like our "best plastic" option, theHome Logic Laundry Basket) is better suited for a small family. $24.99 View Item . Two of the casters also lock in place for when you need it to stay put. Each bag holds roughly a large load (we estimate about 11 pounds), bringing the capacity of the entire sorter to about 30 pounds, but the manufacturer notes the total weight limit as being 70 pounds, making this sorter feel extra sturdy. Read page 2 of our customer reviews for more information on the Home Logic Laundry Basket with Hamper. This basket, like the other Sterilite pick, has a solid leakproof base that during testing helped transport sopping towels and clothes both after a childs bubble bath and a muddy hike without leaving drips across the floor; the well-placed ventilation holes prevented foul smellseven when items were left longer than 24 hours in a laundry closet. Hip hold or Hip hugger baskets, I learned from reading many reviews, are divisive among users. Home Logic 2-Bushel Plastic Laundry Hamper. In several instances, the handles literally broke off, and in other cases the handles felt dangerously loose, raising doubt about long-term reliability. Home Logic is a leader in the laundry category. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. This basket is roomy yet collapsible, is durable yet easy to clean, and features a clever third handle for easy carrying against your hip. Pop and Fold Laundry Bag White - Room Essentials . A good rule of thumb is to have at least one to two laundry baskets so that when you sort out each load, you can fold the clothes and put them into a respective basketwithout any overflow. Its three handles are easy grip to ensure comfort while you're carrying the basket. Katie Berry, The Spruce's Cleaning Review Board member, also notes that a wire-framed laundry basket can snag on high-pile carpet. The gridlike pattern and minimalist, powder-coated white steel and wood palette is a respite for a product category that leans heavily toward plastic. It also boasts a few additional features that set it apart from the pack, including a third handle. Error posting question. As a mom, I run an average of 11 loads of laundry per weekand lots of them are invariably muddy, sticky, or germy. If you want an easy-to-carry, tall basket: Consider the Like-it SCB-10 Portable Round Hamper, which functions more like a tall basket than a hamper and whose sides are flexible enough that if it isnt fully loaded, you can grasp the handles together to carry it one-handed. Get free shipping on qualified Home Logic Laundry Baskets products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Storage & Organization Department. :/, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2022. We were able to tote it to the laundry room easily enough using the two sturdy, built-in handles on the sides, but the tall shape could make it a little harder to maneuver. Home Logic 2.0 Bu. Whether you're single, married, a parent, or a pet owner, laundry is a natural part of your everyday life. Its a nice thick plastic that can take a beating. But more than 10% of the reviews report that it rips very easily after purchase and is cheaply made. We especially like the long handles that make it convenient to lift and maneuver down a hallway or through a crowded laundry room. In most cases, we buy all these products ourselves, though occasionally, we get samples provided to us directly by companies. The handles do eventually break, though, so I have to replace like once a year. Innovative product designs and a thorough understanding of retail merchandising continue to drive creative development. Home Logic 2 Bushel Lamper Laundry Basket with Silver Handles Easy Carry White. New ideas have helped produce a complete line of laundry, kitchen organization, drawer organization and storage, and sinkware products. I also visited dedicated review sites like The Strategist and The Spruce, as well as design-focused buying guides on Clever and Martha Stewart to compare their top picks to my own ultimate recommendations. Free shipping. The woven pattern is attractive enough to sit out on display, and the hamper makes it possible for you to sort your dirty clothing as you take it off, which is a time-saver. #1 Home Improvement Retailer. However, it was impossible to clean the fabric and the fabric-coated hamper top felt flimsy. Learn more. This petite steel basket isnt cheap, but its minimalist design is great for leaving out on display and for those who run small (or frequent) loads of laundry. Home Logic is dedicated to innovation. Many of the positive reviews come from people using it for something other than laundry, such as a butterfly habitat or chameleon transporter. Rolling Hamper in White (1) Hole pattern on all sides for superior ventilation Pop-up handle Built-in wheels for easy mobility. Choose from a single basket or a pack of two, depending on your household's needs. While not huge, this sorter is not the most compact of our picks, so if you dont have a ton of space or have no need to sort and wheel your laundry, you may be better off with a single hamper or basket. Wire baskets are typically more durable and can be very chic, but theyre also prone to snagging delicate items. I assessed whether the handle dug into my palms in an irritating or uncomfortable way as I carried a full basket or a hamper up and down four flights of stairs. Pop-up laundry hampers, folding hampers, laundry racks or bins the right laundry hamper or basket can seriously make your household chores a breeze. 19.28-in W x 19.38-in D x 16.70-in H (48.97-cm W x 49.22-cm D x 48.23-cm H), about us | where to buy | contact us | FAQs/product help, Copyright 2022 by HMS Mfg. I would buy it again for sure. SUTENI Collapsible Laundry Basket Hanging Laundry Basket with Handle Storage Basket Plastic Dirty Laundry Basket for Organizing Home, Clothes, Towels,College Dorm. Theyre really pretty great quality. Wirecutter is the product recommendation service from The New York Times. When filled to the brim, this 71-liter basket felt too wide and heavy for me to easily carry down stairs while maintaining my balance, though it might be fine for those with longer arms. After multiple washes and packing it to the brim, the stitching on the Azhido backpack stayed together. If youre looking to forego the bells and whistles of fancier laundry baskets, this simple, smart design is an excellent option for you. We tested the 75-liter size, but there's a 100-liter version if you want to size up. While hampers may be able to transport laundry like a basket, they are usually taller and meant for tossing your clothes away and out of sight during the week. The three handles are reinforced with gray plastic grips and provide different choices for carrying ease based on body type. $4.80. The handles are smooth and comfortable to hold, and because they move they can accommodate people of different arm lengths and sizes. The reinforced polyester-cotton fabric bags are a sturdy, canvas-like material that holds up well, even after three washes. Alas, when we used it in a home setting, we found that it flops over when it's not full. This article is part of our series,The 7-Day Spruce Up: Your Ultimate Guide to Home Organizing. However, as long as it's not coming in contact with heavily soiled laundry all that often, we think it makes a great addition to your laundry routine. Every product with this badge has been rigorously tested in person and carefully selected by our expert team of lab testers and editors. The plastic Sterilite Stacking Laundry . Dimensions: 21.65 x 16.96 x 18.86 inches | Capacity: 70.5 liters (2 bushels) | Material: Plastic| Weight:3.03 pounds | Color: 1 available| Handles: 4, Durable metal construction with wood handles. This oversized laundry tote is so adorable you won't mind passersby knowing youre on your way to the laundromat. | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | California Transparency in Supply Chains Act | HMS Mfg. I liked how the well-padded straps are adjustable to create a snug fit for carrying laundry several city blocks to a laundromat if necessary. The best hamper option we found is the Mind Reader 50 Liter Laundry Hamper. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2022. Particularly of interest to those who live in a larger household, the basket is available for purchase in a case of six, which could allow multiple family members (and even a pet) to have their own basket for laundry day. The Mind Reader 50 Liter Hamper in ivory, with the hinged lid open. Home Logic 2.0bu 2pk Lamper Laundry Baskets Cement. If youre going to buy a laundry basket (or hamper) it should make you feel organized and work for its intended purpose every time you transport a pile of dirty clothes to the washing machine. The diamond hole pattern offers attractive functionality by providing ventilation to help with odors from dirty clothes. (If you tend to go longer between laundry days, you might want to opt for one of Sterilite's larger laundry basket sizes.) However, you'll want to let damp items dry before tossing them in a fabric bag since they're usually not well-ventilated. Home Logic 2 Bushel Lamper Laundry Basket with Silver Handles, Teal 2 3+ day shipping Best seller $6.47 Your Zone Flexible Plastic Square Laundry Hamper, Polar Pink 37 Pickup About this item Product details Use Home Logic's Lamper to collect and transport laundry throughout your home. Emily Estep is a plant biologist and journalist who has worked for a variety of online news and media outlets, writing about and editing topics including environmental science and houseplants. This plastic basket reliably carries a large load of laundry, lasts for years, has superb ventilation, and easily wipes clean. We spent more than 50 hours researching and testing 22 laundry baskets, hampers, sorters, and backpacksin a variety of sizes and materials. The Container Store Grey Montauk Round Hamper was beautiful to look at, concealed a weeks worth of laundry for one individual, offered excellent ventilation, and came with a liner. A: The Yamazaki Tosca Steel Wire Laundry Basket also comes in a medium size (which holds 6.6 pounds, or 23 liters) and is attractive enough to leave out in your home, even when its not laundry day. about us | where to buy | contact us | FAQs/product help, Copyright 2022 by HMS Mfg. We tested 17 detergents and found that Tide Ultra Stain Release was the best at removing a wide variety of stains. Its 1.75-bushel capacity is sure to accommodate your clothing, towels and bedding. The Azhido backpack has adjustable straps to be worn like a backpack, but it also comes with a sturdy loop handle for hanging it or moving it around. Home Logic 2.0bu 2pk Lamper Laundry Baskets White. The ventilation holes are smooth and well-spaced, which means clothes wont snag on sharp edges and smelly clothes can breathe. They hold a lot, you can carry them on your hip with one hand and they're good for wet laundry. I didnt mind this in our testing, but we could see how some users may find the curved edge annoying for lining up neat, rectangular stacks of clothes that may not sit flush to the edge. Hovering around $50, this basket is not cheapespecially when you compare it with our basket picks from Sterilite, which come in about $10 and $15. Make sure to read on for all of our top recommendations, backed by our real-life testing. $4.99 - $7.99. Home Logic is dedicated to innovation. 1. This SAMMART Collapsible Plastic Laundry Basket ticks all the boxes for an ideal laundry basket. This guide also builds on existing work done in 2017 by Chris Heinonen, who evaluated more than 30 models and tested eight baskets and hampers. On a related note, this bag won't be as easy to clean as, say, a plastic laundry basket. As far as hampers go, the Seville Classics 3-Bag Laundry Sorter might look like a pretty good option, but the slightly smaller wheels and fewer long-term reviews made the Honey-Can-Do a better pick. If you have a small home with limited storage space, you may want to look for a product thats designed with space in mind. It also has a nice intention for your hip that Where was this my whole life?! What this variation lacks in space, however, it makes up for in convenienceit's one of the few baskets we used that's small enough to tuck into a closet or on a shelf between uses. Home Logic is dedicated to innovation. An entire line of utility organization helps retailers round out their storage assortments. It comes in a pack of two basketsand if you only need one basket for laundry, we think you'll find no shortage of uses for the other. Store Finder; Truck & Tool Rental; For the Pro; Gift Cards; Credit Services; Track Order; Track Order; Help But really, these are minor notes when considering the overall performance and convenience this wheeled hamper could bring to laundry day, especially if you're wheeling it around a single-story home. Some of the cloth laundry baskets are collapsible and can be machine washed. If you want a space-saving tote that holds a lot: Consider the CleverMade Snap Basket Totesmart snappable side panels make this tote fully collapsible for times when its not in use, yet it can hold up to 55 pounds (or 64 liters), which is more than two extra-large loads. Still, we get it if you can't resist the soft leather handles and large size. But if you can stick to using it for dry items, you'll likely be very pleased with this extra-large, easy-to-carry laundry bagand its reasonable price tag. Laundry baskets have holes in them to promote better airflow to your clothes. Co. Take a look around and find the solution to your home organization challenges. Inspired product designsas well as a thorough understanding of retail merchandisingmake Home Logic a leader in the laundry category. I also liked how easily this basket cleans. We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best Home Logic 1.5-bushel Plastic Laundry Basket Model # 2253-0 Find My Store for pricing and availability 396 Home Logic 2-bushel Plastic Laundry Basket Model # 2138HML-000-083 Find My Store for pricing and availability 396 Sterilite Corporation 1.25-Bushel Plastic Laundry Basket Model # 178120 Find My Store for pricing and availability 69 This is how I learned what 1.8-BU "large capacity" meantnot super large. The easiest way to avoid it is to dry out wet, dirty clothing before putting it in a hamper or basket, but not everyone has the space or time to do that for every kid explosion or snowy sock. We also considered how attractive a model looked if left out in the open of a bedroom or bathroom while filled with dirty laundry. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It was slightly too wide for my arm span. Using the small wrench provided, I was able to assemble this sorters chrome-finished steel base within 15 minutes, and it was extremely stable (it sits on four caster wheels, two of which lock). Dimensions: 26.38 x 18.13 x 10 inches| Capacity: 44.1 liters (1.25 bushels) | Material: Plastic| Weight:2.1 pounds | Color: 1 available | Handles: 3. Making it the perfect size for any home, apartment, or dorm room. After using it in a home environment, we think the third handle and pop-up design in particular are great details that make it extra practical for everyday laundry tasks. Not only do they make for great storage, but also help keep your clothes organized. IRIS 3pk Bushel Compact Laundry Baskets. The large capacity laundry basket makes it easy to store more of your dirty clothes. Two wheels for mobility Two through handles Pop up handle bar Holes on all four sides 2 Bushel capacity Plastic won't warp or disfigure from exposure to water Can store wet or dry clothes, dirty or clean Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2023. In short, washing, folding, and putting away laundry is my least favorite chore, so Im motivated to get it done in the most efficient and organized way I can each week. $17 from The Container Store. I wiped it down with a wet, slightly soapy cloth in between each load and was able to completely remove all traces of lint and other debris. Still, this hamper blew us away when we put it to the test with real laundry. $39.99 - $54.99. While its true that baskets and hampers can do the same tasks, they differ in shape and intended function. For example, a larger household might want an individual basket for each person so that kids, grownups, or roommates can easily carry their own laundry to the washing machine and then bring a clean, folded pile back to their rooms. *At the time of publishing, the price was $13. Product Details Return Policy Delivery Info Good to Know $6.99 View Item Quick View 9 Woven Band Laundry Basket with Wheels, Turquoise. Top Rated Home Logic Laundry Basket On The Market. I also noted whether each model was able to hold bulky household items, like two bath sheets and a set of king-size linens. We also think the palm leaf material could potentially snag materialswe even found a splinter left behind in a sock. These include pop-up and collapsible laundry baskets, as well as ones that nest or stack. I particularly love the comfortable built-in handles on the sides of the hamper, which makes it portable enough to be carried directly to the laundry machine. The pattern blends nicely with a variety of aesthetics, and if you're inclined to grab more than one, it comes in cost-effective bundles of two or three. $5.29 - $12.39. I didnt find that during my own testing process. The best place to store your laundry baskets is nearest to your washer and dryer set. Never got my basket is there anything I can do. Plus, its easily collapsible so you can stash it out of the way when it's not in use. Portability: We looked for baskets and hampers that can be moved painlessly by people of different sizes and ages. Laundry piles up fast. The Honey-Can-Do Sorter has three bags that stay in place thanks to rubber-coated hooks that hang on a stainless steel rod. There was a problem completing your request. Its a great value for the money, and made in the USA! Making it the perfect size for any home, apartment, or dorm room. 100% polyprophylene Wipe clean Holds up to 2.0 bushels. At $150 for the single and $200 for the double, this hamper is definitely not cheap. I had high hopes for the Mind Reader 40-liter clothes basket, which has a sleek, contemporary design and is an interior designers favorite for photo shoots of gleaming new laundry rooms. That's not to say this basket doesn't have its place (we could see it working well for gardening, for example). It is constructed from a durable plastic with large openings for superior breathability, which means you can use the basket to transport wet or dry clothes with ease. In my own testing, over the course of two months, I toted around canned goods, a tiny child, library books, and other 40-pound loads, all without the basket cracking or buckling. Laundry baskets are commonly made from several different materials, each of which has its benefits and drawbacks. The extra handle means that you can carry it across the front of your body with both hands, or turn it and use the third handle to carry it against your hip.