how old was michael afton when he died

If youre wondering how old Terrence Afton is, then youve come to the right place. The only time that he has stopped killing children has been in the wake of his own unstoppable urge to kill. What Do You Get When You Mix Lemon With Gunpowder? Do you know them or? The Bite of '83 minigame can be played on Night 5 in FNAF 4. On Night 7, however, Mike tampered with the AI of the animatronics, and was subsequently fired. Justice for mike, I need an official design for him!! Lizzy just stood there in shock. Chipper | Dee Dee | He is the youngest child of William Afton, and the younger brother of Michael and Elizabeth Afton. Michael is the second protagonist in the series to die, the first being the Crying Child from. Minireenas | He is the older brother of Chris and Elizabeth, and the eldest son of William Afton. Siblings Then two technicians enter the building and send Ballora to the Scooping Room, where Michael is located. Because the temperature got too high, the remnant's hold was weakened enough for Mike to lose consciousness. In FNaF 4, the Game Over screen is the same thing as the previous game, but a bit of a blood spatter is added. Full Name The One You Should Not Have Killed | Now then, on the road, Ian called his friend, whom some of you know quite well. His eyeballs seem to be missing from his now dark and empty sockets. Did he get killed on purpose to let Elizabeth escape or something? After working at Fazbears Fright, Michael begins to suffer from nightmares. He had a bad habit of excessively chewing gum. Michael Afton has been denied parole multiple times since 2006, and is awaiting another attempt to be released in June 2022. The child was unable to survive the bite, and then possesses what we know as Nightmare. Evan soon died from his injuries. We both know Evan is a little sensitive but your dad knows this. After Night 6, he was called "Employee of the month", due to his dedication, and praised for overtime. Faz-Goo While some fans believe he is just a teen, there are several theories about his age and background. 1985-ish (Novels) Cause of Death - Died in the fire he set to kill Michael Afton, Springtrap and Circus Baby - Commits suicide through an animatronic he built (Books only) Henry Emily, or Cassette Man is the overarching protagonist and an instructor in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. Eleanor | He speaks in a rather gentle, yet brooding tone of voice, which is in stark contrast to his father's more sinister tone of speaking. However, observe the fact that the Night Guard of FNAF3, in fact, breathes laboredly when he gets jumpscared by a phantom animatronic. Balloon Boy He also seemed happy when saying that Elizabeth was "free now", further showing his affection for her. Purple skin, empty body, bald head, putrid smell. Michaels character, Chris, is 9 years old. In the third cutscene, his skin seems to be more of a green color and his eyes are now dark gray instead of blue. One-Shot Michael was born on June 21, 1970 and was 13 in FNAF 4, Elizabeth Afton is 11, and Evan Afton was 9 when he died. ", "Fine but only because he's my favorite besides your sister.". November 14th, 1974 Michael's First Death. Springtrap | "Veronica, Ian's coming to pick us up and take us back to my house.". ), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuV67tQ2tYo, Tales from the Underground Pt. He prefers a basket of cash rather then a basket of exotic butters. You running from someone? Foxy the Pirate We know that Michael Afton had been residing in Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Missouri 63126. Hair ", "His," said Ian, "But not now. Marionette | Michael Afton was born in the late 1960s. Hudson | He is dressed in a black shirt with white stripes and has a brown hair and hazel eyes. I am not showing it because I plan to make it into a YouTube video, same as my last theory. Afton Family Bonnet | During Evan's birthday party, Michael and his friends decided to pull a prank on . Michael Afton's Friends | Due to her sheltering of him from both the outside world and his father's ill temper, he was utterly shell-shocked in the wake of her passing. Classic Animatronics He also seems to really enjoy eating Hot Dogs, which is something Mike, in his undead state, can't do. After pulling into the driveway, Ian and the girls got out and proceeded to enter the house. Happy Frog | However, the fact Phone Guy was an adult and worked at the pizzeria most likely since 1983 (because that was the time in which the springlock animatronics were still wearable and Phone Guy made the tapes for them) and that the brother was a kid during The Bite makes it impossible for them to be the same person. But I'm not. Victoria Snodgrass | C.C. Pings (ask if ya wanna get pinged): @Hakunetsu @Smartperson666 @Ash4ash @MIku vaporeon @Chibi Funtime @EndrManiacWiki @ @Crystal Sea14 @D.E.V. On November 12th, Michael gets paid $120 for the night shift. On Night 4, Michael wakes up in a springlock suit. In FNAF 2, which either takes place in 1987 or 1994, he would be 17 or 24 (Fritz Smith and Michael Afton are not the same characters) 4'2" But, as he checked on the funny robots, he noticed that one of them was missing. He has a crush on Dakota Moore, the daughter of FNaF4 creator William Afton. It's suggested that Michael may carry a large amount of guilt due to the fact that his own father caused the horrific events that led to the loss of so many lives, his guilt could be a motivation to why he feels he personally needs to finally put an end to his father's horrible legacy, this represents Michael as a very virtuous person someone always looking to do the right thing. His nickname "Nightmare Foxy" is believed to represent him. He is currently 58 years old. This page may contain MAJOR SPOILERS, and/or speculation! The answer will surprise you! They were all there. How can scammers use your phone number to hack your Instagram? Sister Location is a static screen, while Pizzeria Simulator and UCN are the same as FNAF 3. Nightmarionne The younger brother wouldn't have seen this, as he was unconscious the entire time he was at the hospital, and even then, pills aren't made to help severely fractured craniums. Are The Toy animatronics fully possessed, Taken from the MCI Animatronics, or just corrupted. The actor was born on 23 February 1915. Mike Schmidt is the main character of Five Nights at Freddy's and is the character that the player controls. Unlike the other murdered children, the state of his soul is currently unknown- though his plushie "Friendbear" stays around to torment Michael with the constant reminder of his actions. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Aftons parents were married in 1951, and they have three children. The actresses were all born in Beaverdale. During the fake ending, Michael is the third protagonist in the series to be fired, following Mike Schmidt from the first game, and Fritz Smith from the second game. Weight The Man Behind The Slaughter How did Michael Afton die?-----We believe that education is essential for every people. This is proven because in the FNAF 4 mini games we see that there is human hair inside of the Golden Freddy suit. The actors father is William Afton. I should be dead. It's not like he was tied up or anything, so what gives? Michael is the first main antagonist in the video games who is a living human, the second being, However, across the entire franchise, he's the second one behind. After 5 nights of working there, he was scooped by Ennard as it used his skin to blend in with the humans and escape. Chica the Chicken | Lefty What is spell save DC 5e and how do you calculate? It will answer all your burning questions and will give you the details you need to know about your favorite actor. DIY Video Tutorial. When you finish the Custom Night challenges on the hardest difficulty, you will be rewarded with a cutscene that shows what happened to Eggs Benedict after the Real Ending. However, he doesnt share the affection of his parents. HOWEVER. Thank you all for watching Part 1: If Michael Afton died instead of Chris Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD0vEnBvKnk&t=283sPart 2: Michael Afton g. This is a fairly large range and the age of the main character has yet to be determined. Pigpatch | There are multiple scribbles in the book drawn by Michael implying he enjoys drawing and is extremely talented at it. But I'm not. He then left the room and entered the next. Indicating that in fact, he has NOT found Will yet and is just about to come looking. "Lizzy, can I talk to you? Nick hopped into the car as Ian sped off. Lizzy called for Evan and he came running to her. As the fourth human character, he was chosen by Vanny, a demonic animatronic who has a twisted mind and the ability to change. His daughter, Elizabeth, was born six years ago. ", "Hey watch your language around Evan. Scott Cawthon later confirmed that this was for dramatic effect. William Afton | And last, Why is Michael afton fanart so fine. While he has been killed a number of times, his sole focus has been on murdering children. In the television series, Terrence is the deuteragonist. William Afton Freddy in Space 2 Nightmare Balloon Boy | But Lizzy and Ian were thinking the same thing, which was, "What'll happen next?". As well as this, other reasons included unprofessionalism, and odor. Rockstar Animatronics Kids at Play | On THREE! The plushie constantly tries to help the child avoid Michael, guiding him with his words. Li'l Music Man | Why do people still think the Bite of 83 was a Springlock failure? I found it. He, after completing the maintenance tasks, eventually discovers the Scooping Room, where the animatronics' plan is revealed, as he is disemboweled and the animatronics steal his body to escape. Christopher Afton is the youngest Afton and his brother is the oldest. He cannot even salivate and he lost his teeth! Mike Schmidt is the security guard who works the night shift. "Well uh, I'm currently driving away from a madman and I have Veronica, Lizzy, and her brothers in my car. While he may seem young, Michael Afton is actually quite old. Henry: Basically adopted Michael since William is a terrible father. The name "Eggs Benedict" is impossible to type on HandUnit's keypad since the letter B is missing. Born in London, England. 3. If anyone would like to help me write and continue this series after I've re-uploaded part 5, that would be appreciated. He married Barbara Afton in 1964 and had 11 children. (edited by Dr Jacob Spaghetti Wellington). I should be dead, but I'm not. I don't think he heard me at all because when I say I explained to him I mean it. It is most likely that Steel Wool did not consider this when creating the game over room, alternatively, the developers photoshopped Schmidt's eyes from his file photo (that should exist as part of Fazbear Entertainment paperwork records) to cut costs. Dee Dee He seems to be a fan of the show "The Immortal and the Restless", even going as far as to bring out a bowl of popcorn for the occasion. The people around him continue to wave cheerfully. Creatures 1 (Re-upload). Now after coming up with the perfect plan for revenge, Mike was talking about how his dad had turned purple. Vanessa A. Lizzy then picked up her phone and called Ian. They fought over the same baby, and he is the oldest of the three. Is it Safe to Eat a Turkey Frozen For 2-3 Years? In FNAF 2, which takes place in 1987, he would be 20. He is the son of the notorious serial killer William Afton and the older brother of Elizabeth Afton and the Crying Child. He now has this crazy obsession with being immortal. On his second night on the job, Springtrap arrives to the building, an animatronic possessed by his murderous father, William Afton. Mr. Hippo | Vanny | Ive tried to understand but the lore seems to be merged with theories and confusing. He is named after famous baseball player with the same name, He is the first human character to be named. In 3, which takes place in 2023 (if he is the guard) he would be around 56. If you are going to edit a lot, then make yourself a user and login. Ian then quickly checked them all out, and just like that, they were on the road again. (Real!!! Michael Afton was a technician for Circus Babys Entertainment and Rental, security guard for Freddy Fazbears Pizza, and son of serial killer William Afton. Elizabeth Afton is a middle child and dies in the circus Baby. Michael decides to force his younger brother's head into the animatronic, saying that it's a "big kiss" to Fredbear. We never hear this ambiance in association with Will, ever, except in this cutscene. I don't know why he would but do you need me to come get you and Veronica? Mr. Renner Also, when there's a ventilation error, he begins having blackouts, a sign that they do harm him in a way that they wouldn't Michael. He worked many shifts at Freddy Fazbear locations, such as his first job at JR's (FNaF 2 location). He was born in Beaverdale, Pennsylvania, on September 23, 1980. In the fifth cutscene, he looks much more decrepit than he did in the past cutscenes, with his skin looking more greenish-brown in color, half of his hair missing, and a strange glow in one eye.