how to convert data to money in airtel

If you have any challenge, kindly contact them on 09064172909. After registering, login with your username and password and select Fund wallet. S2E Price Live Data. best and dial *129# then select 3, 48. or *129*3# 0r directly *129*3*1# from main balance. 2-Pay for someone's EltBalaji,DittoTv,NexGtv or yupptv subscription and ask them to pay you.that the best you can do with your balance. It is believed that the combined business of AirtelTigo will offer improved coverage and better quality of service to customers in both urban and rural Ghana, enabling wider access to communication solutions for businesses and mobile financial services to the Ghanaian customers. 8. The system has been tailored in a fashion that even a toddler can use it in the below simple steps; Kindly visit Ogdams HERE or download the app Click on register to create an account, refer to the email submitted for confirmation and activation of your account. Choose your prepaid plan. 1. 2-Pay for someone's EltBalaji,DittoTv,NexGtv or yupptv subscription and ask them to pay you.that the best you can do with your balance. Aimtoget. 12. Not possible dude.But if you really want to cash in the balance you have in your sim card,there are two ways- 1-gift balance to someone and charge money. Get Premium Membership for Only $19.99. Transferring Airtel airtime is inform of SMS meaning you have to send a text message to a particular number. For example, if you have purchased a 1.5GB Monthly, you can transfer up to 200MB to another customer. If the answer is yes then kindly contact now on WhatsApp on 08032773749. To receive a FREE guide to help grow your own online business write a comment with "INFO" below! How it works is simple: Select the line you want to debit, input the amount to debit, check the fees, then enter the bank and account number, once the correct account name is displayed just press 'Sell Airtime' after which you will be prompted to transfer your airtime to a Tingtel number which is on the same network, and once we receive the . I hope this article has helped you know how to convert data to airtime on all networks in Nigeria. MTN: *600*recipient number*amount*pin# For example if you are to transfer 1,000 naira MTN airtime to you will have to dial it in this format. They, however, offer other options for reversal like that of erroneous This information will show you about 4 different methods that you can use to reverse your airtime to cash to your bank account and this method works for all banks in Nigeria. To do this, first go to the settings menu on your phone. See the latest MTN Data Plan Codes And Price For 2020. Additionally, the data is becoming a stand-alone product as analysts use it to provide companies with a more complete picture to improve operations, thereby creating new sources of revenue. Excess airtime recharge: if you topup your device with the incorrect amount dont panic we have provide a solution to it. Below are the available packages and how to activate them: If you are a member of any of the aforementioned plans, you will receive 20X the usual Recharge. Hmmm. Airtel unlimited data plan in 2023 Is it worth our money? After that, select the "Mobile Network" tab. Enter Your Email Address to Receive free access today: Earn Money by Receiving SMS Without Investment, help with completing self assessment tax return. This means that, if your friend subscribed to Airtel 1GB on 1st January, and you share some of that data when your data expires on the 1st of February, yours (as the recipient) will also expire on that same day. fast, secure, and fair way. About Expiry date: It expires as other normal data expiry dates. What type of data can be shared: Airtel Me2U users can share or transfer their weekly/daily bundles, monthly bundles, and MegaPacks on the Data Me2U. transfer service that enables you to send money in more than 100 countries. 5G launch in India in India is in full swing. Download Now enter Data Allowance (MB) like 50, 100, 200, and reply.*. beneficiary receives the money in an instant directly on his Airtel wallet. Now, lets start discussing with you how to convert data to airtime on MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile in Nigeria for this 2022 step by step. Order Now . In this article, I will guide you on how to convert Airtel airtime to cash to your bank account in few steps without having to waste your time calling your bank or your network provider. The data bundle can be subscribed to by dialing the USSD code via your line. Feel free to ask a question in the section below if you require more clarity. Use the format that match your network. Sometimes, many people can have ten of thousands of data bundles on their line while they want to convert it to airtime but lack of an idea can prevent them from doing so, hence their data get expired. The . Simply give a missed call to 458 and receive Rs.100 top-up to your SMS banking registered Airtel connection. Airtel Money is a secure electronic service How can I use Airtel 20x data bonus? With aimtoget you can easily convert MTN, 9mobile, Glo and Airtel airtime to cash in less than 5 minutes to any bank account in Nigeria. However, a bonus for airtime with no limits may be converted. Monisnap! Calculations: 10000 x 20/100 = N2000 So the fee for N10000 is N2000, which means you will be getting how much airtime transferred to your bank account? You can always contact us by filling the form on our Contact Us for more enquiry. How to convert airtel airtime bonus to cash. Choose option 1 (Change PIN Default PIN -1234) and reply.*. Accepting airtime as means of payment: there is no doubt in the fact that not everyone own a bank account. Airtels customer base across its operating regions increased by 8.7 percent to 128.4 million in 2021 from 118.2 million in 2020. On your phone. Airtel offers to receive money on an Airtel Now, after checking your data balance and its expiry data, you can use the website or mobile app of the following telecommunication companies: For more explanation of how each of the companies listed above works, please read our article where we discussed how one can convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. Before we published this article, we were being severally asked different questions related to how to convert or change data to airtime. For any subscriber of 9mobile to convert data to airtime on their line, they are advised to just simply dial *229# and follow the prompts. fix microsoft teams not displaying images and gifs, 4) Now enter the six-digit one-time password from your smartphone SMS app section.. 5) Now you will be asked to enter email / mobile number and password to login on Safe gold. If yes, then this article will guide you, Do you want to learn how to convert MTN airtime to data in Nigeria? money services, is can airtime be converted to cash? One-time payment. You will have to pay a visit to your nearest Service operator store. A lot of fake news has been flying around consigning how possible it is to convert airtime bonuses on airtel to data that can be used to browse the internet. Airtel Money Subscribers in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and receive money from Kenya, Airtel does not have the Airtel telecom has provided an opportunity to share data, buy data and transfer MB from Airtel to Airtel. Cheetahpay. By the time I realized the mistake in my transaction, I had already confirmed with my Airtel Money pin and my eyes were still glued on the "100,000 Airtime Top-up" message. No-One. NOTE: You are responsible for any Airtime you sell to us. how many seats are in the gila river arena? With mobile money, transfer money to an Airtel e-wallet in no time. Upgrade . Once To begin follow these steps; Register or Login aimtoget mobile app or website ( aimtoget.com ). I hope you must use any one of the four network providers in Nigeria listed above. For more explanation of how each of the companies listed above works, please read our article where we discussed how one can convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. Airtime topup and data purchase are automated and get delivered to you almost instantly. Search for the Airtime Flip App. Unlike the Data Me2U, the Airtel Data gifting allows you to buy a data bundle plan for another customer by paying with your airtime. You can gift data to as many people, as many times as you wish. Dial the Code: * 600 *OUR_PHONE_NUMBER* AMOUNT *PIN# to transfer the airtime to the phone number found in the our phone number field. Please Can I transfer to the same number daily ? After registering, login and navigate to the drop-down menu andselect airtime to cash, Choose Airtel as your network and the amount of airtime you want to convert. 0.99 commission! - Enter the amount of data you wish to send. GOOD LUCK. Zoranga has built a new standard for micro-payments with airtime; For Merchants Accept payment with airtime. This big data phenomenon is shifting the global economy toward complex profitable data analysis and management. Just simply insert your MTN SIM card in a mobile phone, dial *136*6#, and follow the prompts. All in just a few seconds with the Monisnap app. PORT 0987654321. country or withdraw the money in cash. So yes that is your Airtel recharge code reloaded. Top-up packs, Rs. The following are the steps to convert Airtel airtime to cash to your bank account using the aimtoget Airtime to Cash conversion website; Visit the aimtoget Airtime to Cash conversion website via https://aimtoget.com/user/transact, Scroll a bit and click on Get Started Now, Fill the registration form and click on SIGN UP to create an account. Eg. It is where you will understand more about Data Me2U (aka Data Share), and Data Gifting. the Monisnap app and create your account, Choose Just call airtel customer care for more information. Complete your transaction and wait for them to credit cash to the bank account number you filled in the form. To use the 20X bonus, open your phone dialer app, then dial *241# and select your preferred plan or use the following USSD short code to subscribe. When will I receive the cash? You can easily convert your Airtel airtime to cash using Gloverapp by following this procedure; Visit Gloverapp and sign up via https://app.gloverapp.co/sign-up. The free airtime bonus is subject to a number of restrictions, including calls only. Unlimited Professional Resume Template . To change your Airtel transfer pin, follow the below steps: *. Here is some code for sharing data and balance so follow this step by step And do what you think about transfer balance, Data and more. 0:00 / 5:47 Transfer Airtel Balance,Data,sms/Airtel Balance Data transfer code 357,795 views Jan 29, 2018 This video is about Airtel balance, Data transfer code. your beneficiarys mobile phone number. More answers below Abhishek Singh Lived in Delhi 4 y AirtimeFlip. Experience freedom of seamless connectivity with excellent value through the Airtel postpaid service. Airtel Smartconnectand theAirtel SmartTRYBEare enticing plans to look into. See TheAirtel Pay For Me Code here. SMS. Add a payment method (your bank account) Deposit the airtime amount to swap, and wait for five minutes, then refresh and your transaction will be confirmed. airtel: Prepaid | Postpaid | 4G Nigeria leading provider of prepaid, postpaid mobile, & 4G services. Provide That means users have to buy airtime, also known as talk-time Here, we are going to show you how to convert data to airtime in the event you have abundant data while you dont have many tasks to do with. Type in the Amount of Airtime you want to convert to cash. For N200 plan, simlpy dial *241*200#. You can begin by signing up on www.zoranga.com. With this article, you will be able to learn: Although you can convert your Airtel airtime to cash using mobile app, online tools, airtime conversion websites, you should know that all this methods will charge you between 10 30% of your airtime. The USSD code to convert data to airtime on MTN in Nigeria is*136*6#. so you can go ahead convert your airtime to cash. You will need the recipient's Mobile Money number. Kindly note that if you are to transfer airtime youve recharged on your line. Rwanda, Uganda, Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, UK, USA, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi You can convert it back. With Monisnap, you can send mobile money for your mobile or for a beloved one! Once this is done we will transfer your money to you. agent sends you the requested Airtel airtime. PERSONAL BROADBAND BUSINESS Airtel Money ABOUT US CAREER. The following are the steps to convert Airtel airtime to cash to your bank account using the aimtoget Airtime to Cash conversion website; Visit the aimtoget Airtime to Cash conversion website via https://aimtoget.com/user/transact Scroll a bit and click on " Get Started Now " Fill the registration form and click on " SIGN UP " to create an account recharge online with your credit card or you can simply: The method depends on the country in which you are located and that of From there, select the option for "Network & Internet.". Data top-ups does not ensure customer validity. Have you got a lot of data bundles on your line (SIM card) and searching online for how to change it to airtime in order to make calls? These three stages form the essence of any good analysis: 1. When u know the number of points, end the call ans call 111 again then press 1,then 1, 5, 2 to convert to data, then 1 for monthly subscription etc. For 10 MbDial *141*712*11*Number where you want to transfer data#And send it.For 25 Mb Dial *141*712*9*Number#And send it.For 60 MbDial *141*712*4*Number#And send it. Which network do you use and which method did you use to convert your data bundle to airtime? Upgrade to get free faster convert and more. Turning data into profit isn't difficult. You might only be qualified for data bonuses with a data volume cap that are restricted to social media or a particular browser. See Reasons & How to Fix It Now, How to Borrow Airtime From Glo Without Paying Back 2023, How to Upgrade Glo SIM to 4G | FREE 10GB Data 4U, How to Cancel Auto-renewal on MTN WhatsApp Subscription. 6. Select the data range and click Table under Insert tab, see screenshot: 2. if airtel data completed, you cannot recharge online with airtel with low speed 50 kbps/ speed. Converting airtime to cash in Nigeria is now very easy. The live Sing To Earn price today is $0.000011 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $267,939 USD. *. Many people find this process difficult. AIRTEL DATA. However, you can learn how to share airtime on Airtelhere. i generally ask someone to share internet then i open airtel app and proceed for recharge. money later, it will 2. Minimum recharge to get the 100 SMS/Day with the Unlimited Calls and 1.5 GB/Data per Day for 28 Days. MTN How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Data? I shared my binge data plan twice and the recipient is not receiving it but it do tell me it has been transferred here, I tried to transfer data to a friend for two days now but it keeps telling me service temporarily unavailable, pls help me I dont know what to do, I just transferred data but recipient didnt receive the data, I have used the default pin,but not working No Order Now . 500 from your bank account to your prepaid . Zoranga has built a standard way for Nigerians to convert airtime tocash. Other value-added services like Hellotunes are also carried forward to the new postpaid connection. You will receive a successful message. Our fees are the most attractive No On the same page, enter your required details. It is a very fast means of payment with easy means of verification. How to Convert From Postpaid To Prepaid Connection. They include: In any of the options above, Airtel Data Gifting or Data Me2U, you cant do it with another network provider such as MTN, GLO, 9mobile (Etisalat), or Ntel. Transfer the airtime from your line to the highlighted number by by dialing *432*1*Receiver Phone Number*Amount*PIN#. 3rd step: Wait for the message to appear on the screen of the phone. The below table contains the similarities and differences between the Airtel Data Me2U vs Airtel Data Gifting. So far, it has introduced many recharge plans for calls, the internet, and SMS. How to Convert Airtel Airtime to Cash using GoSub.ng, How to Convert Airtel Airtime to Cash using Gloverapp, How to Convert Airtel Airtime to Cash using aimtoget, How to Convert Airtel Airtime to Cash Using Zoranga, How to reverse airtime to cash through your bank, https://www.zoranga.com/account/register/?account_selection=personal, How to Convert Mtn Airtime to Cash Reverse MTN Airtime to Bank, How to Convert MTN Airtime to Data in Nigeria Full Guide, Does Education Matter in Business/Importance of Education in Business, How to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria, How to convert Airtel airtime to cash to your bank account, Visit recharge card printing vendor and sell to them using Airtel Share and Sell, Meet recharge card wholesalers and sell to them, Sell the airtime to recharge card retailers. may pay. Submit your request and transfer the airtime manually to their phone number provided to you by dialing *432*1*Receiver Phone Number*Amount*PIN#. In fact, with the vast amount of data of approximately 2.7 Zetabytes in todays digital universe. Easy steps to follow. Step 6 - Tap on settings, select mobile data and tap on Add Data plan. But please note that once you do this, your line will be . Or, you can simply go to bundles.airtellive.com. However, if you dont like to convert your data bundle to airtime using the mobile app of the websites listed above, you can effectively use the USSD code of your network and convert your data to airtime very quickly. (Vi) - 296 296 . Either way, we will have to introduce you to Airtel SmartSHARE. Lets take a closer look at this before you continue to read about how to convert bonuses to data on Airtel. 5. You can request for a Data loan of 200MB or 500MB when you run out of Data Balance. Airtime topup and data purchase are automated and get delivered to you almost instantly. This article is informative and helps you if you don`t know how to share data on Airtel. You have to ask your friend/family member to share another MB with you. How to check airtel gprs remaining data without remove sim from data card i.e. Decimal parse. Transfers to a mobile wallet are usually What type of plan can be gifted: Its better than the Data Me2U that allows you to share a fraction of your data. Receivers/Recipient: Fortunately, the recipient or receiver can be another customer e.g your friend, family, etc, or just your other device with an Airtel line. Once you dial the code you will receive the 4608MB which is equal to 4.6GB data. and register if you dont have an account, How to Start Palm oil Business in Nigeria 2022 Production and Selling Ideas, How to Reverse Airtime to your Bank Account. *. Visit a nearby Airtel store A 'Postpaid to Prepaid Migration Form' will be provided to you Before you can switch, you must pay off any outstanding bills (if any) After submitting the form and paying the fees, you will be given a new prepaid sim card You will be sent an OTP to your phone number for verification Many more customers are searching for an easy solution to convert Airtel bonus credit to data before it runs out. We are going to be discussing on how you can convert airtime to cash easily. We are going to buy the airtime and send you your money instantly. For you to do that, please dial any of the USSD codes below. The best way you can sell your airtime and get your money 100% without being charged a percentage is to try out the following methods; But to avoid stress, you can use the following mobile app, online tools, airtime conversion websites to convert your Airtel airtime to cash to your bank account.