Home. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I picked up my laptop to write my first article, and havent put it down since. The Sports Afield SA6040 is the biggest safe on this list. Gun safe: Alarm: Anti-theft . That said, not only is this done for this safe, the TS14 also offers thick steel at 12 gauge, has a fire rating of the 30 minutes, and just offers and awesome value. All Wasatch Gun Safes offer extra protection with recessed . Account Gift Certificate balance will not be available. However if you have quite a bit lower budget than this article, and it is around $100, this article might be a great one to read! Man he was pissed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. This safe fit the bill for me. It was probably made by sports afield. To match the strength and power of the Wasatch Mountain Range, these safes are also waterproof to further protect your items. If you were looking to compromise in any part of a gun safe because of the $1000 budget, this is where you should compromise. You can rely on our Preserve series safe to protect your valuables from fire, water and smoke with our proprietary triple seal, fire protection of 45 minutes up to 1400F degrees, and water protection of 2 feet up to . Fortress 12 Gun Fire Safe | Dick's Sporting Goods Sneaker Release Calendar Pickup & Delivery Find Stores Track Order MENU raleigh Open Until 9:00 PM 60601 Delivery Location My Account Sign In to Earn Points 0 How are we doing? You will most likely want to buy some motion activated LED lights for the inside of this safe as well. The carrier will call in advance to schedule delivery. Please note: Do you want to continue without logging in? This encompases things like drill plates, locking bolts (or bars), and any other variety of features manufacturers add to make safes more (or less) secure. For under $1000.00 it is very difficult to beat the size, and functionality of the Bighorn 6030ELX (ELX stands for electronic lock). I bought two of them on here for 19.99 apiece and a set of LED safe lights that are motion activated especially for my safe as well. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It gives 12 gauge steel, an industry beating 60 minute fire rating and a decent sized safe package. Bronze: 1-2 person delivery to garage or first dry area. Wasatch Series Wasatch 24EDBW $ $ Terms and . However you wont find this safe at a big box retailer, so Id recommend checking it out online to buy. So I began the search for big safes and more importantly the delivered/installed because they could be 600 to 800 lbs. Being fireproof and waterproof is a big plus of course. It has a fire rating of 1400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes and is waterproof up to 2 feet of water for 72 hours. This store helps you express your rights. Digital Keypad ; 64 gun fire and water safe; 2mm steel construction; Was able to change the combo too. In the end, this safe is as simple as it gets, which leaves you with lots of steel, great fire rating, and a really heavy safe, nothing more, nothing less. All Wasatch Gun Safes offer extra protection with recessed doors and tapered bolts for increased pry resistance. At 14 gauge steel, it is what you would expect in a budget safe, but it does offer some great lock options in the form of either an e-lock or a mechanical lock. Fortresssafe 2017| All Rights Reserved. The best deals and discounts for Wasatch Gun Safes on the Internet. Its a fairly easy fix though because there are a few motion activated keypad lights that are made for keypads on safes. JavaScript is disabled. Not the lowest vis place to have an accident. . If you have a narrow, steep, or inaccessible driveway for an 18 wheel truck and trailer, you will need to upgrade to our Bronze, Gold or Platinum level service (generally delivered on a 26' truck). However with the smaller design of the door,. If there was one safe I personally would purchase from this list, it would have to be the SecureIt Model 52. A safe really should have a lifetime warranty on it, as this reflects the manufacturers confidence in their product. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2020. Bighorn B6030ELX. Its not made in the USA which is a draw back but its still a well made safe for the money. fishhawk357 Rating - 100% 71 0 0 Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 537 If you didnt get a key, contact Wasatch, they should be able to send you one. No weight limitation, stairs or pallet removal. Unlike any of the others on this list, Hollon is happy to sell this safe with a variety of lock options. 60. The pros at gunsafes.com know what they're doing. Jun 16, 2020. What stands out to me on this safe, is the low price, high steel gauge, and the presence of a water resistance rating! Liberty Safes continues to make tried and true gun safes, and the Liberty Centurion is no different! All of the parts showed up for mine unlike for the person that gave the only other review. Just thought Id ask before I flip a coin & pick one. Philip - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here; Home > All Products. reading this article I wrote that goes much more in depth. American Furniture Classics. Never the amount they claim but more. This article here talks about why that is actually really cool. Feel free to give us a call! Must be a Utah company then. Compare $ 2206 20 (6) Sports Afield. This safe has a fireproof rating of 1400 degrees Fahrenheit for 75 minutes and is waterproof in standing water up to 2 feet for 72 hours. Well you are in luck, you can still get a great gun safe for half the price.I would recommend thinking about a different style of safe though, and include ideas like the Snapsafe Under Bed Safe to fix what you are looking for. Feet) Color/Finish Family Gray (3) Bronze (2) Interior Width (Inches) 1 2 2 Interior Depth (Inches) 3 Adjustable Shelves (5) (5) ) Brand: Wasatch Show 5 Results Brand: Wasatch Wasatch 40-Gun Fireproof and Waterproof Electronic/Keypad Gun Safe Model # 40EGW Find My Store Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Like i said in another post I needed a letter from my pd, Im in construction. Might help for parts later, Awesome that worked out so fast. A company should make a lock that fits in the key hole as one more step. If inaccessible by a 26' truck or larger, please call us for further options. In this eBook, we break down everything you need to know before buying your next gun safe! It features an electronic lock with an alarm U function and backup key. To match the strength and power of the Wasatch Mountain Range, these safes are also waterproof to further protect your items. During the data transfer we were unable to preserve nicknames, authors, or helpful scores for older reviews. Showing all 4 results. For items under 150 lbs the order will be shipped with FedEx or UPS and occasionally USPS. All Wasatch Gun Safes offer extra protection with recessed doors and tapered bolts for increased pry resistance. However, for the price, it is a great value. First off, this sucker is a hoss lol I definitely didnt need one this big but I also bought it to put other valuables in it besides guns, ammo, and gun parts. This is more of a cabinet than a gun safe, but still offers some awesome features that make it a great alternative to what you would consider a classic full size safe. Thanks for the support! "A free people ought to be armed." Call to place your order! This Wasatch 24 Gun Safe is built with you in mind and provides the best value in the market for a long gun fire and water safe. Add to Cart. Ahh you cant make it past a list of gun safes without a Liberty showing up somewhere! Email: sales@guncases.com, 10AM-6PM CDT Mon-Fri You could be forgiven for not having ever heard of Format, but they offer some great bank for the buck when it comes to steel thickness and fire rating!if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'amanandhisgear_com-leader-3','ezslot_15',190,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-amanandhisgear_com-leader-3-0'); At 12 gauge steel, 549 pounds, and a whopping 60 minute fire rating, it is up there with some of the best on the list. Its going to be awesome to have one in hytown. Email Us; 1-800-237-4444; If inaccessible by a 26' truck or larger, please call us for further options. No thief can walk away with your safe because it includes a heavy-duty bolt-down kit. Each Wasatch Safe comes with a 1400 degree/30 minute fire rating and large, 1. Due diligence in this department is imperative. Wasatch 18 Gun Fire and Water Safe with E-Lock $889.99 $839.99 Save $50.00. You may have to compromise somewhere, but it can still be great quality, and even USA made. Wanted a smaller one but for pricing I just couldn't justify those types of units. GIVE FEEDBACK and it is around $100, this article might be a great one to read! To match the strength and power of the Wasatch Mountain Range, these safes are also waterproof to further protect your items. Was able to change the combo too. Took 5 minutes to install battery & change combination, then another 10 minutes to set up shelving. Wasatch 40 Gun Fire and Waterproof Gun Safe with E-Lock has been discontinued by Wasatch and is no longer available. If you are on the hunt for a high quality, USA made, thick steel gun safe, then a Fort Knox safe might be just for, While debated within the industry, the idea behind corner bolts are to secure the four corners of the safe door. Features: Fireproof-30-minute fire rating at 1400F Waterproof-72 hours in 2 feet of standing water Bighorn is one of Rhino Metals import brands, and they really have gotten it right. These safes are crazy expensive. there are no internal glue/carpet smells to contend with. You will want to make sure the necessities are there, and that you arent spending money on random aesthetic things. Wasatch | Safes . I do recommend this safe. It has a fire rating of 1400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes and is waterproof up to 2-feet of water for 72 hours. You can have the best safe in the world, but if the lock didnt have good quality control, or just quality in general, you are going to get locked out, or worse, not be able to access it when you need it quickly. Not too large to move if needed but hefty and seems well made. You cant fit what they say comfortably in any safe. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for the right occasion, so you can do what you love most! And how many firearms you gonna store? Took 5 minutes to install battery & change combination, then another 10 minutes to set up shelving. What I would like to see at some point, is to do what Tracker Safe does, and add the lock after it arrives here in the USA. Does anyone has a wasatch safe and know the factory preset code? Because the lock is incredibly important to the quality of the safe. As a follow up to the SecureIt Model 52, we also have the Model 40 here! Email Only Sun, Wasatch 40 Gun Fire and Waterproof Gun Safe with E-Lock, Dark Bronze Santex, Oversized, 40EDBW, Wasatch 40 Gun Fire and Waterproof Gun Safe with E-Lock, Pebble Gray, Oversized, 40EGW. Questions? 855-248-6723, There are no reviews yet. Historically, this is the weakest, The original Snapsafe Super Titan XL is and was a large safe that had many great features. Bortolotti had a good one a month or so ago on 132. The Wasatch 64-Gun Fire and Waterproof Safe with E-Lock is built with you in mind by providing the best value in the market for a long gun fire and water safe. Platinum: Inside placement, up to 2 flights of stairs, pallet and debris removal. I ordered on a Monday, it was in my garage on Wednesday and was exactly what I wanted. (12) $899.99 $969.99. Questions? No products in the cart. Only way you can get close is with rifle rods, You can fit more without crying if you use gun socks. Fort Knox Safes Review: Everything You Need To Know, Heres why Corner Bolts are an important Gun Safe upgrade, Snapsafe Launches The New Super Titan XL Double Door. Browse Wasatch Gun Safes including & More! I'm just glad I got into the safe for now. Any of these safes on this list should work well for you. Also, it did come with a physical key right? Show. The guys who delivered it were very helpful and courteous. Wasatch 64 Gun Fire and Water Safe with E-Lock $2,099.00 $1,999.00 Save $100.00. But always possible. If you only own a few rifles/pistols/shotguns, and have personal documents you would like to protect from a sudden fire, flood, or burglar, then this is probably the safe you should get. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! All in all Im satisfied. . The fire-rated gun safe accommodates up to 18 long guns and 4 handguns, ammunition, and valuables. If you didn't get a key, contact Wasatch, they should be able to send you one. This manufacturer is another lesser known gun safe builder than others on this list, and that is because they normally under the Blue Dot name offer a crazy range of business safes. The safe is just what I need. Learn more about our Return Policy. My favorite feature is the cradle grid technology on the inside of the safe! We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! It is completely customizable and fits a range of different firearms, and you can even add different bins, pistol pegs, etc. A buddy has one and it seems pretty nice for the money. Platinum: Inside placement, up to 2 flights of stairs, pallet and debris removal. Gold: Inside placement (ground level delivery only) pallet and debris removal. The last thing you want is to be locked out when an intruder is in your home. Hey guys, Austin here. No thief can walk away with your safe because it includes a heavy-duty bolt-down kit. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2019. and [when] the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." No thief can walk away with your safe because it includes a heavy-duty bolt-down kit. 7. This safe Sports a 40 minute fire rating at 1200 degrees. In the sub-$1000 price point, a good steel thickness will likely be in the 12 gauge steel category! When I needed a key for one of mine years ago. I think Hollon gets forgotten a bit too much in these lists. Features of Wasatch 40 Gun Fire and Waterproof Gun Safe with E-Lock Fireproof for 30 mins Waterproof What's your budget for a gun safe? Wasatch 24 Gun Fire and Water Safe with E-Lock, Wasatch 64 Gun Fire and Water Safe with E-Lock, Wasatch 18 Gun Fire and Water Safe with E-Lock. This is slightly above the industry standard, but nothing really to write home about. Much like car manufacturers, different manufacturers specialize in different types of products, whether that be high or low level products.In the gun safe industry, I would say SecureIt, Liberty Safe, and Amsec really offer some great safes for under $1000. That means they spent less money elsewhere, and likely are just trying to make the sale, and not trying to keep you safe. . I wanted to give a full review of this safe since there really isnt one. I ordered on a Monday, it was in my garage on Wednesday and was exactly what I wanted. Ekster Key Case Review: Minimalism at its BEST! Recommend highly, Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2020. Shipping time was about 2 weeks to the northeast, better than anticipated. In addition, this safe is equipped with a recessed door and tapered bolts for pry resistance. Im guess it probably has the 30 minute 1400 fire rating. Get $5 Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-888-504-7860 Shopping for a gun safe under the $1000 price point means you likely wont get everything you ever wanted out of a safe. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. For items under 150 lbs the order will be shipped with FedEx or UPS and occasionally USPS. It offers a name brand lock, a 28 width safe (large for this price point), 12 gauge steel, and an hour fire rating. If they do, it's a sign the safe is useless, Why is that? For items weighing over 150 lbs we include a free curbside delivery, this will get the truck to your home or business, they will unload the safe with a lift gate to the ground level. This is a larger safe, with a great lock, large interior, a great door panel, 3mm thick steel (somewhere between 8 and 10 gauge), and a whopping 70 minute fire rating at 1200 degrees. All Wasatch Gun Safes offer extra protection with recessed doors and tapered bolts for increased pry resistance. All 61 Vehicles That Weigh Over 6000 Pounds in 2023. I live at the bottom the Wasatch mountains. Good safe and even better customer service. we move safes too. Better than the Kmart lol. Each Wasatch safe comes with a 1400 degree/30 minute fire rating and large, 1.5 live action locking bolts to provide great security in protecting your guns and valuables. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. . Same price & same size. The model 52 gun cabinets are highly rated, and I really do like them. ft. 12 . The HGS-16 is a part of their hunter series, it has 12 gauge steel (this is probably the best gauge steel you will find under $1000.00), and a 45 minute fire rating. It is the responsible thing to do, and can keep you and your family safe from harm both from unintentional use, as well as those firearms being used against you as well. As long as you are really aware of what you are buying, and arent expecting the world of the safe, then you should be fine! Intl. Wasatch 24-Gun Fireproof and Waterproof Electronic/Keypad Gun Safe. I want mine lit up like a Christmas tree when I open it lol I do like the safe though. Fax: +1-888-234-5806 Best price, best service. Gold: Inside placement (ground level delivery only) pallet and debris removal. Most of my weapons fit nicely First you have to understand that a 24 gun case unless you own unscoped and perfect length rifles doesn't hold 24 guns. So you have read through this list, and realized you dont quite have the budget for one of them? The packaging did not hold up to the rigors of shipping but luckily the product didnt get damaged. Highly recommend this safe. Anyone know if that electronic lock can be replaced with a mechanical one? Inspector 12-Gun and Home Safe, Black. ", "This was one of my best internet purchases ever, from the website, to the person who answered my questions before the purchase, to the person who scheduled the delivery, to the two delivery persons, who were friendly, efficient and very helpful. Top 10 Best Quality Pistol (Handgun) Safes in 2023, 7 Reasons Your Gun Safe Cant Be Delivered (How to fix it), Outside Dimensions: 59 high by 28 wide by 18 deep, Inside Dimensions: 55 3/4 high by 25 1/4 wide by 14 5/8 deep, Steel Gauge: 14 gauge front, 16 gauge sides, Outside Dimensions: 52 high by 20 1/4 wide by 15 1/4 deep, Inside Dimensions: 51 3/4 high by 19 3/4 wide by 13 deep, Company is up front on what it is meant for, Outside Dimensions: 59 high by 23 wide by 20 deep, Inside Dimensions: 56.5 high 21 wide by 13.5 deep, Outside Dimensions: 40 1/4 high by 20 1/4 wide by 15 1/4 deep, Inside Dimensions: 39 3/4 high by 19 3/4 wide by 13 deep, Steel Gauge: 3/16 steel plate door / 14-gauge body, Outside Dimensions: 55.25 High by 17.34 Wide by 16 Deep, Inside Dimensions: 52.5 High by 16 Wide by 11 Deep, Compact design for a traditional gun safe, Lock Type: S&G Dial Lock standard or SecuRam TopLit electronic lock, Inside Dimensions: 56 high by 22.25 wide by 13.5 deep, Outside Dimensions: 59 high by 30 wide by 24 deep, Inside Dimensions: 56 high by 27 wide by 16.4 deep, Outside Dimensions: 59 high by 28 wide by 20 deep, Inside Dimensions: 56 High by 26 wide by 14 deep, Outside Dimensions: 59 high by 28 wide by 20 deep, Inside Dimensions: 55 high by 24 1/2 wide by 15 deep, Outside Dimensions: 55 high by 23.5 wide by 20.75 deep, Outside Dimensions: 55 high by 24 wide by 18 deep, Inside Dimensions: 53 high by 22 wide by 12 deep.